Old Index Page: this page, while quite lovely, had been up for about 2 years. Some things that caught my eye initially were:
- UI inconsistencies within the CTA locations and styles.
- Inconsistencies in page section backgrounds and layout. Some sections were full-width and some not.
- Outdated featured collections.
- The page was addressing consumers while the company caters designers and businesses.
To help with this, I organized all the customer groups and gave them higerarchy:
- Consumer: I added CTA’s taking customers to the design library, understanding how the software works, where the designs can be printed, and some fabric collections.
- Designer: The CTA’s for this section introduced designers how they can make the program work for them, and what they need to do to get into it.
- Partner: This CTA takes prospective partners to a landing page on the subject, featuring all current partners.
I also really used the branding colors, and even included them on the featured fabric collections to ensure a cohesive page.
- WordPress CMS
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
I was so excited to be able to add a WeaveUp page to my website over the weekend! It was even funner to have time to style this page to match the style I gave the WeaveUp website, notice how the colors change as you scroll by visiting this page.
- Adobe Photoshop
Being part of a Motorcycle Organization where members are Veterans, we always find the time to do something special for our veterans, service members, and their families.
We typically don’t go shopping or the beach, instead, we spend the day visiting cemeteries in the area, finding soldier’s tomb stones, and marking them with small American Flags. We spend some time reading their memorials, and, thanking them for their service.
It’s an honest, and real great way to spend the day for us. It teaches our kids to honor and respect those who sacrifice so much for us.
As a band parent, I volunteer as a Webmaster for the Fuquay Varina High School Band Booster Club, which is a Google Website.
- Google Websites
- Google Analytics
The below are some of my favorite videos that I created for Divi Resorts.