- Adobe Illustrator: to create the icons.
- Html/CSS/JQuery: to edit pages and colors in WordPress website.
- Google Analytics: to make UX decisions.
The below is the original version of the website.
The below is the newer version with new UI updates:
- Buttons were changed to match each other, with hover status
- Pages were reorganized and simplified, now customers can issue bookings and pay for them online, we also corrected a minor glitch with the communications that the course was receiving.
- More bright, rich images were included in the website.
- Since the website does not offer product sales, I removed the sample product images and replaced them with logos of brands offered at the physical Links Shop.
- Inserted menus for the restaurants that exist in the course.
- Included Golf-Resort packages and links to booking on this site.