Old Index Page: this page, while quite lovely, had been up for about 2 years. Some things that caught my eye initially were:
- UI inconsistencies within the CTA locations and styles.
- Inconsistencies in page section backgrounds and layout. Some sections were full-width and some not.
- Outdated featured collections.
- The page was addressing consumers while the company caters designers and businesses.
To help with this, I organized all the customer groups and gave them higerarchy:
- Consumer: I added CTA’s taking customers to the design library, understanding how the software works, where the designs can be printed, and some fabric collections.
- Designer: The CTA’s for this section introduced designers how they can make the program work for them, and what they need to do to get into it.
- Partner: This CTA takes prospective partners to a landing page on the subject, featuring all current partners.
I also really used the branding colors, and even included them on the featured fabric collections to ensure a cohesive page.
- WordPress CMS
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop